Tuesday 23 December 2014

The 5 Most Loved of 2014.

Tuesday 23 December 2014

A movie, a book, a tv series, a hairbrush and a shoe (I usually wear two shoes but whatever): all those things are my most loved of the year!

I've already talked about the Tangle Teezer and how much it is a saviour for my hair and trust me when I say that you should have one.
Then, I loved my Creepers, they're so comfy and they keep your feet warm. Also, if you're 5'1'' like me, you gain a couple of centimeters and you'll see the world in a different perspective.

Stuck In Love, I'm OBSESSED with this movie. Do you have a film that when you watch it you feel okay? Ah, I could never be tired of it. I mean, Lily Collins is in the cast, and so is Logan Lerman and Nat Wolff, COME ON! If you haven't, you should definetly watch it.

The Fault In Our Stars. Damn you, John Green. I read the book this summer and I finished it in two days - needless to say that I loved it. I'm so happy that the movie respected the book and the most important quotes. 

Okay, first thing, Once Upon A Time & I have a particular relationship. We love each other, but sometimes we need to take a break. 
I started watching this show in September 2013 and I've finished the third season last week. Now I'm watching the fourth season and clearly I'm obsessed with it.

2015, I'm ready for new obsessions! New tv series and goodbye social life, new books, new everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

always listen to the art © 2014